Monday, September 06, 2004

Finding...

Xa..... all new for me!!!
I read somewhere about blog.. and here i am! Why not i thought..nice to have someone or something to share your inner thoughts..even if i have many friends arround me... sometimes i believe that i can not tell them everything!!
Why not?? I don't know..We are afraid to look inside and hear ourselves..much more difficult!!
Anyway..
Getting to the point.. "Finding.." finding what???
My answer is .. everything.. the best job, the best place to live, the best person to be with.. the best in everything!! Difficult also!!
I am 28..sorry..29 (I am not used to that..yet) and still....searching for everything!
Searching the most appropriate job for me, and i feel that i will never find it!
You will say :"It is just a job"! No it isn't that simple.. it's a very important thing in life if you think that you have to spend so much time of..yourself, of your whole life!
I have done many things.. i have been working since i was 18 and i have changed many jobs but still cannot find..me!
Difficult!
Have had (not that many) relationships, but still haven't find the "right" one! As my father is saying "you have to find a nice guy just to settle down, get married, have babies..
yeap... What about love?? What about respect?? what about everything that ... simply hard to find in our time??
Difficult!
Just find a place that i live for 5 months (a season job).. is it the right one?? Can i live here also in the winter?? Can i live here for the rest of my life?? Will i find someone here, in a small village??
Difficult!
I don't know why i am writting all these...
Maybe because today the weather was cloudy.. the summer is almost over.. very melancholy!!
But tommorrow is another day!!!!
(Hopefully..sunny day!)

3 comments:

occhiata said...

Ευχαριστώ που σπατάλησες έστω και αυτά τα λίγα λεπτά για να διαβάσεις τις σκέψεις μου!
Σήμερα, όπως ευχήθηκα και χθες βράδυ..είναι μια ηλιόλουστη μέρα!! Ίσως μου έκανε και καλό το ότι έγραψα κάπου και μοιράστηκα τις σκέψεις μου!!
Πάντως και εγώ σήμερα είμαι.. ηλιόλουστη και χαμογελαστή!
Καλώς σας βρήκα λοιπόν!!

arkoudos said...

I'm reading you.

Welcome, go on. I'm listening.

occhiata said...

Αρκούδε μου..(sorry για το μου, απλά έτσι βγαίνει..γλυκό!!)
σε ευχαριστώ..
Όμορφο και περίεργο συνάμα.. να ξέρεις ότι κάποιος σε .. διαβάζει και να αισθάνεσαι και όμορφα!!