Monday, December 06, 2004

So Ladies..

Some friends were sitting at the bar talking about their professions..
The first guy says: "I am a Y.U.P.P.I.E. you know..
Young Urban Professional Peaceful Intelligent Ecologist"
The second guy says: "I am a D.I.N.K. you know..
Double Income No Kids"
The third guy says: " I am a R.U.B. you know..
Rich Urban Biker"
They turn to the woman and ask her: "What are you?"
She replies: "I am a W.I.F.E. you know..
Wash Iron Fetch Etc"
A second girl answers their question before they even ask it..
"I am a B.I.T.C.H. you know...
Babe In Total Control of Herself"....

So ladies next time someone calls you a "BITCH" just smile and say "thank you"!!!

2 comments:

boyblue said...

of course I'm a dreamer!
but so r u...
and where would we be without dreams!?
x
H

boyblue said...

actually, I'm trying to stay away from my blog...well refrain from me commenting on it for a while anyway..for a bunch of reasons...
To tell u the truth i was considering today's blog to be my last..
..last as HA anyway...
But I'm not sure anymore.
Very confusing times ...
I'll be checking yrs again tmrw...
i'm signing off now..
best,
HA